- Does your existing accessibility program scale to the audience of the MOOC?
- Do your campus policies regarding copyright and fair use scale to the MOOC?
- What is your institutional responsibility to ensure equal access to online resources, even when you offer and provide them to users not necessarily affiliated with the campus?
- How will existing library materials be used and incorporated into MOOC courses?
- Does Fair Use apply?
- Do your existing license agreements provide for MOOC usage?
- Will publishers be amenable to modifying license agreements?
- Is your academic library currently part of a local or regional consortium?
- What leverage does that consortium provide with respect to publishers and licenses in the MOOC environment?